October 16, 2010 Family Care Network Inc. took the trip funded by the May 2 fundraiser.
October 23, 2010, Big Brothers Big Sisters and Boys and Girls Club of SLO County came with their leaders Sarah Rudd, and Heidi Miller, funded by the Hind Foundation. The Hind foundationsupports preserving cultural heritage and non-profit, volunteer run organizations.
October 24, 2010, God’s Haven for Children came with their leaders Jim Davis and Victoria Bower, funded by the Arroyo Grande Rotary Club.
- Family Care Network: http://www.fcni.org/
- God’s Haven for Children http://www.ghfci.org/
- Arroyo Grande Rotary Clubhttp://www.clubrunner.ca/CPrg/home/homeE.asp?cid=2813
- The Hind Foundation: http://www.hindfoundation.org/About-hind-foundation
- Boys and Girls Club: http://www.bgcslo.org/page124852.aspx
- Big Brothers Big Sisters: http://www.slobigs.org/pages.php